FXMILLS offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and regular customers. Bonuses and one-time trading credits awarded to Clients are part of the Company’s promotions program.
It is clarified and emphasized that the decision whether to grant a trading benefit to a certain client is at the Company's sole and exclusive discretion.
The trading benefit policy hereinafter is subject to the main "Terms and Conditions" as they are from time to time updated and can be found on the Company’s website
There are three types of Bonuses as mentioned below:
- Non-losable Bonuses: Non-Losable bonuses are promotional funds provided by the broker that can be used tradable to boost some extra margin but may be subject to certain conditions and restrictions. Clients can receive these bonuses for every deposit made.
- Losable Bonuses: Losable bonuses are promotional funds provided by the broker that can be used tradable to boost some extra margin and equity but may be subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
The key features of non-losable bonus and losable bonuses are:
- Usage Restrictions: non-losable bonus and losable bonuses are often restricted in terms of their usability. Traders may be allowed to use these bonuses for trading purposes but cannot withdraw them directly. Instead, profits generated from trading with non-losable bonus and losable bonuses can usually be withdrawn subject to meeting specific requirements mentioned in this document.
- Trading Volume Requirements: Brokers may require traders to achieve a certain trading volume or turnover before they can withdraw profits made with losable bonuses. This requirement ensures that clients actively engage in trading activities and use the bonus as intended. Please see T&C below
- Time Limitations: non-losable bonus and losable bonuses may have an expiration date or time limit within which traders must meet the trading volume requirements to be eligible for profit withdrawals. If the requirements are not met within the specified time frame, the bonus and any associated profits may be forfeited.
- At the same time, Clients can only have 1 type of bonus: Non-losable Bonus or Losable Bonus.
- Extra balance Bonus: Extra balance Bonus also known as redeemable or cashable bonuses, are promotional funds that are provided directly to the balance of Clients by the broker and can be withdrawn by the trader under certain conditions. The main characteristics of Extra-balance bonuses are:
- Withdrawal Eligibility: Extra-balance bonuses are typically available for withdrawal once specific criteria are met. These criteria may include achieving a certain trading volume or fulfilling other conditions outlined in the bonus policy.
- Conditions for Withdrawal: Traders must fulfill the stated requirements, such as meeting the trading volume targets or holding the bonus funds for a specified period, to be eligible for the withdrawal of the bonus and any associated profits. Please see articles below for conditions
- Transparency: The terms and conditions for non-losable bonuses are usually more straightforward and transparent compared to losable bonuses. Traders have a clearer understanding of the bonus terms and the steps required to fulfill withdrawal conditions.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE ACCEPTING A BONUS BENEFIT.
Terms and Conditions
- All bonuses’ insertions (deposits) are final and at the sole discretion of the Company.
- All bonuses can be removed (withdrawn) at the absolute discretion of the Company.
- Clients may not withdraw the bonuses and/or any profits generated from the said bonus unless the Client complies with the applicable trading requirements (see point 8) as may be amended from time to time or as communicated to the Client.
- Provided that the following conditions have been met the Client is entitled to withdraw a maximum of US $250, without falling within these Terms & Conditions:
- The minimum amount has been deposited;
- Equity of the client excluding the bonus is higher than the withdrawal amount.
- In the case where only the bonus remains in the account the bonus will be removed.
- Once a Client accepts the bonus, and the bonus is added into the trading account, it must be noted that the bonus amount is used first as a Margin requirement for opening a trade.
- Where a Client has been awarded a Bonus and the Trading Account holds positions that incur losses, during a period where the bonus is active, any losses resulting from the trading will be deducted first from the actual deposited amount then from the bonus.
- To be able to withdraw any profits generated by using the bonus, the Client must generate a trading volume as per the below:
- With losable Bonuses and non-losable Bonus: For every $50 bonus received, customers need to trade at least 1 lot of Gold or Forex.
- With Extra balance Bonus: For every $15 Extra balance Bonus received, customers need to trade at least 1 lot of Gold or Forex
- The trading volume requirement must be achieved within 30 days (or less, depending on the broker decision), from the date that the bonus is awarded.
- Any withdrawal of funds, other than as per point 4 above, from a trading account before completing the bonus conditions described in 8a and 8b and 8c will immediately nullify the bonus and any profits made using the bonus. i.e., the following shall apply:
- Bonus is removed from the account
- Profits made using the bonus are removed from the account
- The balance is withdrawable on Client demand
- Upon expiration of the bonus (30 days), profits made using this bonus will be automatically canceled if the Client will not manage to achieve the required trading volume.
- Any indication of fraud, scalping, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, scalping or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will nullify the account and any or all profits generated. The decision whether a customer is abusing and/or manipulating the Company’s trading platform, and/or its bonus policy is at the Company's sole and exclusive discretion, and this is final.
- The Company reserves its right to revoke or change its Bonus Policy at any time as this will be displayed on the Company’s website.
- To qualify for any of the Company’s Bonus Promotions you must:
- Be a Client of the Company.
- The account should be approved by the Compliance Department.
- Have made the minimum deposit required (if any);
- Have accepted the bonus and all the Bonuses Terms & Conditions
Receipt of the bonus effectively means use of the awarded bonus and your own money. Per 8a hereinabove withdrawal of profits or bonuses will not be possible until the required volume is completed. In case of losses the amount available for withdrawal will be your equity less bonuses.
Upon fulfillment of all the conditions in point 12 hereinabove the bonus will be applied to your trading account within three (3) business days.
If you do not wish to receive the bonus or if you wish to cancel it, you may notify the Customer Support Department of your wish via email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is the sole arbiter of these Bonus Terms and Conditions and any other issue arising under this promotion. Exceptions to these are at the sole discretion of the Company’s management and any decisions to this effect are final. The Company reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without any notice to the Client.
The Company will not be held liable for any losses incurred by you because of your trading in relation to this offer. There is a substantial risk that you may lose all your initial investment.
Extra Balance Bonus becomes free of limitations after the required traded volume is reached and confirmed by the system. The system verifies whether the volume has been reached each time the “My Account” page is opened or reloaded by the client, but at least once per day during settlement.
Before the required traded volume is reached the Bonus will be automatically canceled in one of the following circumstances:
- Any outgoing transfer will cancel the Bonus;
- The required traded volume is not reached within the specified deadline;
- The client requests the cancelation of the Bonus;
Bonuses are offered exclusively based on the management’s discretion. While bonuses have some advantages, you do not have to accept them.
Bonuses require a trading turnover which might be beyond your reach. You are advised not to accept any bonuses unless you understand Bonus Terms and Conditions and you are committed to trading over a long period.